Spring is coming… soon we hope. It’s a great time of year to begin thinking about decluttering. Here are five steps to help you get started!
- ONE ROOM AT A TIME: Thinking of deCLuttering your entire home is a daunting task so it’s best to do one room at a time
- IDENTIFY THE NONESSENTIALS: If you can live without it, toss it or better yet… DONATE it!
- CURATE THE SURFACES: Our countertops, shelves and all surfaces in general tend to collect the most junk and make your space look disorganized.
- A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING: Once you have identified a special space for your essentials make the effort to maintain organization.
- HIDE THE WIRES: Wherever possible try to go with wireless technology to keep your home looking streamlined.
Another great idea that we came across was for those of you who practice “Lent”, from February 26-April 8th, choose just ONE item per day to donate or toss. For those of us who do not practice Lent, who cares… this is a great idea to help simplify your life! HAPPY DECLUTTERING EVERYONE!